What’s new in version 3.5
- Added BigBlueButton.
- Zoom module has been redesigned.
- Added Each staff will be able to add their own Zoom API credentials.
- Added Each Student will be able to add their own Zoom API credentials.
- Added Live class report with student participation detail.
- Added Multiple live classes can be taken at the same time.
- Added Preloader enable / disable feature.
- Fixed online admission issue.
- Fixed some bugs.
How To Works Live Class
- Create a zoom account and get the AP keys from your zoom account and save it in the “Live Class Settings” under “School Settings”.
- Create zoom meetings for each live class from your zoom account.
- Add Live Class in your Ramom School application and enter zoom meeting id & password.
- Students will get the live class sms notification and will appear on the live class rooms page.
- Employees will start meeting using Zoom App / Ramom school just before the scheduled time.
- Students will simply click the Join Class button and you must approve their requests.
- After the student joins, he will watch live streaming video classes.
- The documentation is given in more detail.