Plugin listed in WP catalogs
wpDataTables in social networks
For the people who want to request support: please make sure that you check the FAQ, documentation first. If your question isn’t there feel free to contact our support manager through the support system. We receive a lot of requests nowadays, so we ask you for understanding in case of delayed replies.
MANUAL UPGRADE PROCEDURE (when a new version is released)
- Go to your FTP and open WordPress plugins folder.
- Delete the old wpDataTables version folder.
- Upload the new version of wpDataTables.
- Go to WP-admin panel, open Plugins section.
- Deactivate wpDataTables, and then activate it again.
A short list of wpDataTables features:
- Cute interactive multi-functional front-end jQuery tables with filtering, sorting and pagination features rendered by DataTables library. You can manipulate all features easily from the WordPress administrator panel.
- Server-side processing for MySQL-based tables.
- Charts based on Google Chart and Highcharts libraries. Easily render charts from the
same dataset as your table. Charts can be updated in realtime together with the table, as you filter the data set.
- Front-end editing for MySQL-based tables.
- Table constructor which allows to create the tables from back-end.
- MySQL query generator. Builds all the “SELECT FROM, JOIN, WHERE, GROUP” for you – just click the correct buttons!
- WordPress DB query generator.
- Allows to prepare an editable table out of your Excel or CSV
- Responsive mode for any tables.
- Advanced front-end table features: print view, save to PDF, save to CSV, save to Excel, Copy to clipboard by TableTools extensions.
- Row grouping based on RowGrouping extension. If a lot of rows have same values of some column you can group them based on the value of this column. The sorting will be performed inside of these groups.
- Accepted data sources: PHP serialized arrays, Google Spreadsheets, MySQL queries, MS Excel XLS and XLSX, OpenOffice Calc ODT, CSV files, JSON objects, XML data source.
- Tweakable columns with different column types – strings, integers, floats, links, dates, images.